The African Youth Corner is pleased to introduce the Changemakers’ Corner. Beginning in 2017, we shall be featuring young changemakers across Africa. The aim of this is to know the extent to which young people are driving change in their localities, to measure our progress and challenge other youth in Africa to rise up and take initiatives to better their communities. Your work may be related to Education, Health, Environment, Energy, Sustainable Development Goals, etc.
Open to young Africans and other young people who are not of African origin, but are driving change and resident in an African country.
Send a summary ofyourself and the work you are doing (in not less than 250 words) to email@example.com
Like our Facebook Page or follow us on Twitter.
The African Youth Corner (AYC) is pleased to announce its Call for articles. This is an opportunity to lend your voice to the world on pertinent global matters as it applies to Africa. Articles should highlight Africa’s peculiarity in practice, growth pattern, challenges and prospects. Experience sharing is highly encouraged.
Articles should be on any of the following topics:
- Women and Girls Rights;
- Technology in Africa;
- Climate Change and Environment;
- Democracy and Governance.
Open to everyone.
How to Apply
- Attach article (as attached .docx or .PDF), minimum of 250 words and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Your Name, Article Topic, Country”
- Articles should be written in English.
- Give a brief description of yourself in not more than 50 words. Type this in the body of the mail and include your social media handles.
Selected articles will be published on the African Youth Corner Website. Authors will be duly informed and acknowledged.
Join other young Africans on the AYC Facebook Page.